Tuesday, February 2, 2010

A New Blog...again?

Well, I've gone and done it again, I've set up a new blog for myself, though I'm not sure why. Somehow, Living With Girls no longer feels quite like my own, for sometime now I have come to grips with the truth that LWG is our family blog. Politics, religion, stupid forwards, ever stupider stories, and music post have felt like an unwanted guest. In the past I've set up blogs relating usually to just one category, but now feels like the right time to lump all my thoughtlessness together.

I'll do my best to post something on a weekly basis. I'm thinking at bare minimum, a record I've been digging through the week, a picture of my family, a book I've read during the month and so on...oh yeah, and the junk emails when I get them.

For those wondering the title is taken from the line in a Jawbreaker song...as if that's a surprise.

0 comments: